Connectors 2.0 questions

Michael Latta lattam at mac.com
Tue Dec 21 20:31:35 UTC 2004

Thanks for the pointer.  The print PS to file worked pretty well.  Some
of the shapes (Rounded rects in the FSM package) do not override the
right method for this, but in general acceptable as a starting point.
The text bounding boxes do not match the selected font in PS so text is
not aligned the same as in the original, but that can be addressed as
well.

Michael