[3.8gamma-6527] I can not load the 'Browser reduction' package in 3.8gamma-6527

hjh-sqlist at lexdb.net hjh-sqlist at lexdb.net
Tue Dec 21 21:08:43 UTC 2004

Chris

Thank you that you took your time to find out about this although you have a lot
of work todo! I feel a bit ashamed and I hope that you still will get some time
for relaxing during the upcoming days!

The solution is easy to use. And as I will put this in a builder
script I just have to put them in the right order with a note.

These browser enhancements are really handy.

Regards
Hannes