Squeak Distributions/Developer Workspace Preview WAS: too muchdiscusssion on a future direction

Welch, Ronald P (US SSA) ronald.p.welch at baesystems.com
Wed Dec 22 17:29:53 UTC 2004

Torsten,

You might want to check out what the guys over at SaltyPickle
have done with configuration scripts. Their approach offers
some solutions to at some of the issues you list below. Here
is a URL: http://www.saltypickle.com/Home/10

Ron
mailto:Ronald.P.Welch at baesystems.com                Phone:(607)770-3701
BAE SYSTEMS Controls            600 Main St Johnson City, NY 13790-1888