Three major fixes to morphic and eToys of interest to Squeakland.

Peace Jerome peace_the_dreamer at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 23 05:59:25 UTC 2004

Hi Ned,

CurvierMorphs with truly closed curves, TargetSighting
for Sliders, and Stars that can have any number of
points and have any amount of pointiness.

I believe these all will be of interest to your
squeakland users.  These all fix bugs and limitations
that have been present in Squeak for a long time.

All carefully as backward compatible as I could make
them. All with play-with-me demos.

Are now available on Bob's superswiki and via sm.

http://209.143.91.36/super/637 is my index page on the
superswiki.

I writing you hoping for your help in convincing the
guides to include these changes in 3.9. Please take a
look at these projects and let me know what  you
think.

They are in good shape an worthy of being added to an
unstable version of 3.9.  Once that is done I don't
believe there will be any problems and certainly none
I won't be able to fix.

This is my way of appreciating squeak.

Thanks for you help.

Yours in service,