[ANN] Logic's Gate

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Dec 23 09:45:15 UTC 2004

 On Dec 22, 2004, at 12:11 PM, Brian Tabone wrote:

>> Logic's Gate is a simple logic computer aided design tool. It is
>> useful for designing and testing logic circuits as well as
>> illustrating how states propagate through these circuits. Logic's Gate
>> requires Connectors 2 and runs in Squeak 3.7 or greater. It may run in
>> earlier images, but I have not tested it there.
>>
>> Logic's Gate is available on SqueakMap or can be downloaded from the
>> project home page:
>>
>> http://www.softcentral.com/logics_gate/
>>
>> Logic's Gate is currently in Alpha. More documentation and examples
>> will be forthcoming after the holidays.
>>
>> -Brian Tabone

Very nice.
I remember to this list what something similar called LogicCircus exist for
a long time and besides not needing Conectors 2, was packed with SqueakLight
for proof of what could be done in shirnking Squeak and still have enough
power.
Last published was for 3.6 , weight 3.9 mb and live in "Archivos" of
http://ar.groups.yahoo.com/group/squeakRos/ until was replaced for
TEG.image, (What I remember is a Risk derivative and lets play in a
netwark)/

In  http://ar.geocities.com/edgardec2001/Welcome.html you have a link to a
unfinished tutorial as how I build it.
Not finished and retired demo for lack of interest.

Edgar