[FIX][BUG] Project pop-up menu ( [er] Now I know why the menu was 'hidden' )

Alan Grimes alangrimes at starpower.net
Thu Dec 23 21:16:38 UTC 2004

frankcag at crystal-objects.com wrote:

>This cs does what was asked. The ProjectView menu acts as a regular
>yellow-click (context) menu. However it appears that some of the
>functionality this menu invokes doesn't work and hasn't worked since at
>least 3.7.  None of it (except entering the project) seems to work on an
>MVC project view.

Naturally! -- Because nobody's seen the darn thing in ages!  -- I only
learned about it after browsing the method that handles mouse clicks on
the thing.

I thank you deeply for your fix and hope that more things can be
streightened out...

The "ENH" I posted the other day broke a fantastic number of things I
had never dreamed possible. For example, the world menu item for "new
morphic project" does not go to Project >> "newMorphic", but instead
"Project >> newMorpicOn:" with the argument "nil"...

=P

Anyway, my image now makes a heck of a lot more sense to me than what's
on the FTP site...