Morph help

Michael Latta lattam at mac.com
Fri Dec 24 03:54:54 UTC 2004

I am seeing odd behavior.  I have a morph (subclass of NCBasicShape
from Connectors) with no layout policy, and a size set.  When I drop a
morph into it, the morph resizes to just enclose the submorph.  So a
morph that is 100 at 200 receives a morph at 20 at 100 that is 10 at 10 and is
resized to 30 at 110.  Without a layout policy should it not retain its
size?

I have not yet found what method is being used to change the size of
the morph.  It is not bounds:, extent: nor privateBounds: as far as I
can tell so far.

Michael