Connectors help needed

Michael Latta lattam at mac.com
Sat Dec 25 17:30:41 UTC 2004

Thanks.  Yes I guess I do not need the dynamic constraint aspect for
ports.  In our current diagram design, all layout is by constraints, so
it looked like this was a reasonable way to make ports stay on the
edges of the shape.  I will change it so that they are embedded into
the shape instead.

Michael