[ANN] BabySRE (Squeak Reverse Engineering) posted on SqueakMap

Trygve Reenskaug trygver at ifi.uio.no
Mon Dec 27 09:21:43 UTC 2004

Hannes,
What is the name of the class? There is an ugly trap in
    MorphicModel class >> acceptsLoggingOfCompilation
       ^ self == MorphicModel or: [(name last isDigit) not]
MorphicModel has many subclasses. Their method sources will not be saved if
the class name ends in a digit!!

I hope this is it. If not, we have more work to do.

Good luck,
--Trygve

--

Trygve Reenskaug      mailto: trygver <at> ifi.uio.no
Morgedalsvn. 5A       http://heim.ifi.uio.no/~trygver