[RANT] Come on people! ;)

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Fri Dec 17 10:44:57 UTC 2004

Hi!

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?St=E9phane_Rollandin?= <lecteur at zogotounga.net> wrote:
> Hannes Hirzel wrote:
> > Stéphane Rollandin wrote:
> >
> >> hey goran, no offend intended, but reading this exchange makes me feel
> >> that you should resign as a Guide. or what is a Guide then ? please
> >> read again your own words, and I expect you will find you were a bit
> >> too far here :)
> >>
> > Cool down please, and do the same thing with your words.
>
> what's wrong with my words ? as I said (with a typo), no offense
> intended. my words simply reflect my feelings, and those are not bad
> feelings toward anyone. I have the highest respect for everyone on this
> list. don't you allow criticism ?

I definitely allow criticism and the fact that you feel that I should
resign as a Guide and also felt that you wanted to tell me and everyone
so, does indeed make me feel bad/sad. "Offended" is a slightly different
word, but it sure didn't make me feel happy at least. Obviously can't be
happy with my doings as a Guide and that hurts.

If your purpose was to get me to reconsider what I am doing as a guide -
then good, you succeeded - I will think about it over christmas. I urge
you all to think a bit over how we should go forward and in what form we
like to do it.

The "Guide"-idea has worked "kind of", definitely not perfect but on the
other hand at least I have had a hard time seeing a better alternative.
Anyway, I will think over christmas and both consider my personal part
in all this and if I have any good idea on how we could change the way
things work.

regards, Göran