[RANT] Come on people! ;)

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Tue Dec 28 09:58:28 UTC 2004

Hi Stephane!

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?St=E9phane_Rollandin?= <lecteur at zogotounga.net> wrote:
[SNIP]
> this is why I first wrote the post were I exposed my concerns about the
> possible breaking apart of the system. to which Göran answered that I
> was plain wrong,

That doesn't sound like my words. But whatever.

> while at the same time he said to someone else that
> there should be no guidelines because this is an open source project
> where everybody just does what he likes, no more no less.

Eh, I said that? That "there should be no guidelines"? Well, I don't
want this discussion to be prolonged so feel free to interpret me as you
wish. Again, is doesn't sound like my words to me.

> so I quoted
> this and asked "why are you Guide then ?" in that ackward joke-like
> manner where I admit I've been unnecessarily provocative.
> but still at this time I have no response. confusion remains.

Well, if it was a joke - why are you waiting for a response? The reason
for the lacking response was me taking holiday. I wrote some replies but
they accidentally got sent first today.

And now I have read the rest of the conversation and discovered that you
intended it all as a joke - which escaped me at the time. So fine.

> regards,
>
> Stef

No hard feelings from me at least. Now - if you still wait for some
other response that I haven't given feel free to email me in private
(busy trying to get through circa 2000 emails so personal email will get
my attention).

regards, Göran

PS. I will post my christmas thoughts in a day or two.