[ANN] BabySRE (Squeak Reverse Engineering) posted on SqueakMap

hjh-sqlist at lexdb.net hjh-sqlist at lexdb.net
Tue Dec 28 15:07:21 UTC 2004

Trygve,

Your hint solved the problem. I renamed a class ending with Demo3 to ThirdDemo
and now it works.

I now use this tool in my developing image, where it serves as  an excellent aid
as it allows to do mind-map like drawings (something simliar as classic UML
diagrams but better adapted to Smalltalk). Each node leads directly to various
browsers. It is very handy to do a quick sketch and reduces the time to
understand a design considerably. (This includes my own designs I did two years
ago). Together with the Refactoring Browser and Monticello this is now an
updated tool set to code better.

Thank you again for this tool.

Hannes