[ANN] Connectors 2 for 3.8g/3.9a released on SqueakMap

Hernan Tylim htylim at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Dec 29 01:12:40 UTC 2004

Hi Ned,

Maybe I already ask you when you first released Connectors 2, but could
you please make a very brief description of what I should take into
account to port Jacaranda to Connectors 2? In Jacaranda I have my own
subclass of NCConnectorMorph and NCLabelMorph. I already tried to
replace NCConnectorMorph with NCAAConnectorMorph but it didn't work, I
had for example problems with the positioning of the arrow heads and
other things. Did something change on how you handle the constraints?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Hernán