[ENH] add screen capture in TheWorldMenu

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Dec 29 09:23:17 UTC 2004

On 28/12/04 18:36, "hjh-sqlist at lexdb.net" <hjh-sqlist at lexdb.net> wrote:

> Quoting "Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene" <edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar>:
>

>> I send the attached morph with a "SmartTrashCan" and others as part a
>> SqueakRos.pr with all I need before I start to work in new images.
>>

> What does the "SmartTrashCan" do in addition?
>
> Hannes
Very single stuff.
I subclass TrashCanMorph.
As I use a lot of similar objects (as Puxxle pieces) , only add
acceptDroppingMorph: aMorph event:  evt
 ActiveWorld submorphs copy do: [:each | (each class  == aMorph class )
ifTrue: [each delete]].
Also have a "info" morph for see coordinates of mouse all time.
For this and related, Ned send a very cool gizmo what I search on my disk
for share.

Hernan, you could email me in Castellano and could take what fits you in
http://ar.groups.yahoo.com/group/squeakRos/ in "Archivos".
Also I begin to add pages to swiki, for share games as Rompecabezas,
HexWorld and others.

Edgar