How to access to SqueakMap account from squeak ?

Samir Saidani saidani at info.unicaen.fr
Mon Feb 2 14:56:48 UTC 2004

goran.krampe at bluefish.se writes:

> Hi all!
>
> Avi Bryant <avi at beta4.com> wrote:
>> On Feb 1, 2004, at 12:36 AM, Lukas Renggli wrote:
>> > Hi,

> Very easy. "SMSqueakMap default accounts" :)
>
> The instvar #accounts is lazily initialized.

Ok thanks, I tried SMSqueakMap default accountWithName: 'Goran
Krampe', without "SMSqueakMap defaults accounts" first ! Another
question : do you know why when I try :
ProtoObject withAllSubclassesDo: [ :x | (x = SMSqueakMap) ifTrue:[^x]]
it responds ProtoObject instead SMSqueakMap ?

Thanks a lot !
Samir