Adding tests package to the image

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Feb 3 08:06:10 UTC 2004

On 3 févr. 04, at 07:32, Doug Way wrote:

> Someone emailed me and mentioned that the specific issue of what to do
> with the tests was not really discussed on the list, which is mostly
> true.  So perhaps it was a bit hasty to approve this.

No we discussed a lot about that and you summarize well the situation
of today 3 february 2004.
Now if people want to help go ahead there are plenty of room for
improvements so that we can split and still do not
lose too much in the process (for tests they can be removed from the
image in less than 10 minutes)

I think that #4 is reasonable to do now and will become obsolete as
soon as tool support, dependency...improve.