[BUG] Accept method resets method pane contents on a compile error

Boris Gaertner Boris.Gaertner at gmx.net
Tue Feb 3 10:53:55 UTC 2004

Hi,
have you seen that this happens only when you did not
select a message category before selecting the
message name? Under this circumstances, the
message category is displayed when you want to
accept the code. This is done in
   selectOriginalCategoryForCurrentMethod
a method that was last modified by me in change set
#5633 and the problem came with this
modification. (The  self contentsChanged   is wrong)

I will fix this later today, but please allow some time for
additional testing - it is really necessary.

Greetings, Boris