Adding tests package to the image [GO VOTE!]

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Feb 3 11:35:17 UTC 2004

Sorry julian,

I do not want to vote because this MY time and the time of MARCUS that
is in question now.
I would really prefer MARCUS and I spend *******OUR********* time on
doing something else than splitting changesets
to remove tests. Then this will be also the mess because tests can get
desynchronised from the code they test
as we do not have a way to control exactly which package works with
which other package today.

Sorry to be rude.

Marcus and doug are Guides and I trust that what they are doing during
***their*** evenings
is good for Squeak.

Stef