MacOSX sound

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Thu Feb 5 11:30:02 UTC 2004

Hi--

	I have temporary access to a MacOSX machine (iBook running 10.3.2), and
wanted to do some VM hacking on it. Before starting, though, I noticed I
get no sound with Ian's 3.6g-2 VM, using -vm-sound-MacOSX (when I
evaluate 'AbstractSound stereoBachFugue play' in a 3.6g.5420 snapshot).
Is this a known problem? Is there a fix?

	Alternatively, sound does work with John's 3.6.1Beta5 VM, but I didn't
notice where to get the VM sources for it (although I assume
SourceForge... where are the instructions? Sorry for the FAQ). And does
that source tree do the right thing with the latest VMMaker?

	thanks!

-C

--
Craig Latta