[BUG] "Primitive failed" in Multi-level Undo package

Steven Swerling sps2000 at mail.com
Thu Feb 5 18:42:37 UTC 2004

Frank Shearar wrote:
> I installed the "Mutli-level Undo for TextMorph" (sic) package in a (virgin)
> Squeak-3.7a image. When I edit text in a SystemBrowser (like editing a
> method, for instance), I get a "Primitive Failed" error, as shown by the
> stack trace attached.

Yep, ParagraphEditor underwent some signifigant changes for 3.7.

Attached is a new version of "Mutli" for 3.7. I'll get it up to SM2 as
well.

I'll see if I can unsic the name of the package while I'm at it.

Anyone know the best way to update SqueakMap2 in this case? Now that SM2
has versions, would standard practice be to create a new package entry
for the 3.7 version (the old way), or just add a new release to the
existing package, w/ a big note saying which release goes with which
version of Squeak?

Thanks
Steve S.