Wish for Connectors 2

Raymond Asselin raymondasselin at sympatico.ca
Fri Feb 6 02:22:09 UTC 2004

The 2004/02/05, Ned Konz <ned at bike-nomad.com> wrote :
>I will be coming out with Connectors v2 soon .
>Ned

Hi Ned, I know you are not at home so dont reply  before you come back.
I want to express a wish for connector. I would like to see two more
menu items for a TextRectangle in connector2   ŒcenterText¹ and
ŒresetText¹ (to the default) because I use that a lot and found it more
appropriate to access it via a context menu (right button on window).  I
know it is easy to do, as I did it, but it is Œfastidieux¹ to add lots
of small changes to a package on each image you use. This is ending you
forgot the one you need...so if it is in the package...this is easier.

May be I must find others way to manage small add-on to a package...?
SqueakMap is a way but for small items as mine it is not so easy to do
as one must have a server somewhere to put them: SM is only a Œcatalog¹
not a repository.

Just a wish...suggestions are welcome.

Raymond