Smalltalk code analysys/output framework

Trygve Reenskaug trygver at ifi.uio.no
Fri Feb 6 06:45:40 UTC 2004

Many thanks, Hernan, it is of great interest.

It looks as if Dandelion is a code analyzer. It supplements what I am
doing: analyzing a system of interacting objects. (The tool will hopefully
help me build a graph of interconnected Inspectors.) I build it to ease my
way into Morphic.- I need to see the actual object structures to appreciate
what the code does.

Another need is to build a Message Sequence Diagram from the debugger.

Greetings
--Trygve

Trygve Reenskaug      mailto: trygver at ifi.uio.no
Morgedalsvn. 5A       http://heim.ifi.uio.no/~trygver
N-0378 Oslo           Tel: (+47) 22 49 57 27
Norway