[BUG] ObjectTools is not displayed correctly when display depth=32 - Squeak 3.6 #5424

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Fri Feb 6 18:12:41 UTC 2004

Am 06.02.2004 um 18:46 schrieb Samir Saidani:

> Hi,
>
> just a question : I would like to know if there is an efficient way to
> see if a bug is already fixed ? I tried with BFAV2 and some keywords
> (object,tools,display,depth) but I didn't manage to retrieve this bug

You need to enable showing approved groups in the preferences. then
seach for *depth*, you get:

Subject:		[FIX] Fix for transparent thumbnails in 32-bit depth
Author:		Ned Konz
Date Posted: 21 September 2003
Archive ID: 12908
Comments:
I did this a while ago, and it needs some testing.
I was reminded of it when I downloaded a Mac VM and image from Ian's
site and couldn't see the icons in the Objects Tool or the Tools
flap.

approved on  25 November 2003, added to the update-stream on
3 December 2003 as  update - 5575.

But it might be easier to just try it in the latests alpha.

      Marcus

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de