[FIX] WAS NewClassComments

Tom Koenig tomkoenig at mindspring.com
Fri Feb 6 19:03:58 UTC 2004

The original fix by Goran Hultgren NewClassComments was deleted by Ken's
timeout clean up
Author:		goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Date Posted: 2 May 2002
Archive ID: 6149
Comments:
from preamble:

"Change Set:		NewClassComments
Date:			2 May 2002
Author:			Gsran Hultgren

As a crusader for more class comments this changeset has comments for
Month, AssertionFailure and AttemptToWriteReadOnlyGlobal. Hey, I take
the harder ones later... :-). One trivial class method also added in
Month for instance creation."!

My earlier email: [FIX] NewClassComments ( [er][et][sm][cd] Recommend
including the modified changeset. )