saving in Linux

Robert Maynord maynord at terracom.net
Fri Feb 6 22:44:08 UTC 2004

Michael :

Thanks for the email.  I used the Squeakland version.  While the large
graphic "Save Project" requestor doesn't work for me, using the ESC key
to bring up a menu allows me to save - it does work on Linux.  The large
requester has the c: directory, no doubt for windows - but no access to
Linux directories.  I hope to teach 3rd graders to use Squeak, so the
large requester would be handy.  At this point, I would only be saving
their work to the local machine - at least until their skills are developed.

Robert