PluggableListMorph and layout (not inside a SystemWindow pane)

C. David Shaffer cdshaffer at acm.org
Sun Feb 8 16:40:36 UTC 2004

I'd like to place a PluggableListMorph inside another morph (which is
laid out using TableLayout) and have the list grow in the #spaceFill
style.  Unfortunately giving the list a TableLayout had disasterous
consequences.  Does anyone know of an example around with a PLM inside
and filling another morph?  My guess is that I need to create a custom
Morph which holds the PLM and sends #extent: to it whenever the custom
morphs extent changes.  This seems awkward so I thought I'd consult you
folks first.

David