[BUG][FIX] String containing single space breaks on #trimBlanks ( v.3 even better )

Julian Fitzell julian at beta4.com
Mon Feb 9 06:28:21 UTC 2004

Hmm... how about we pick one and mark the other as deprecated - then we
can move towards *not* having two equivalent methods...

I'd suggest one, but I don't think I really have any strong feeling in
either direction.  #withBlanksTrimmed seems more appropriate for
something that returns a new object rather than modifying the receiver,
but then String isn't consistent in this regard anyway and #trimBlanks
is shorter... :)

Julian