[ANN] New version of SmaCC-Development on SM: 1.4

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Mon Feb 9 09:28:26 UTC 2004

Avi Bryant <avi at beta4.com> wrote:

> On Feb 8, 2004, at 11:42 PM, goran.krampe at bluefish.se wrote:
>
> > Well, note that cooperation on a project doesn't need people to be
> > co-maintainers - they just need to be able to write to the same
> > Monticello repo.
>
> Why?  I know that Brent and Ken, for example, each have their own repos
> for the BFAV work.  Monticello was designed with the assumption that
> versions for any given package would be spread out over multiple
> repositories.

Well, right. :) You know what I mean. But anyway - can someone specify
more clearly how the mechanism should work? Dynamic co-maintainership
using SqP (>apprentice or such rule)? Or something else?

Should I simply add a "shortcut button" and a dropdowlist like:

[button:add comaintainers] that are [dropdown with apprentice, master
etc] on SqP.

regards, Göran