BFAV: Please help closing Bugs

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at rnid.org.uk
Mon Feb 9 14:52:18 UTC 2004

> Here's yet another random and useless Call for Help regarding
> Harvesting:

<snip>

> It would be nice to have some more people helping with
> cleaning this up.

Hm. I only intended to mark a post as recommended for closure, but BFAV2
feels that having "[closed]" in a comment is sufficient to close a bug.

Is it alright for us (i.e., non-Guides/non-veterans) to close bug reports
that are fixed or have become irrelevant? Or should we rather post comments
along the lines of "recommend for closure" and avoid the string "[closed]"?

frank