kickstart croquet

Gary McGovern zeppy at australia.edu
Mon Feb 9 18:50:04 UTC 2004

Hello just recently downloaded croquet from Andreas Raab's site. But I need
some help to get going with it. First there is no exe to double click (as
per instructions on croquet site). Then the icons in the object window when
dragged onto a workspace, give unable to resolve ....gov server. I filed in
install.st

Now where do I go from here ? There's quite a few packages. It's like I've
just bought a big airfix model kit, I've got all the parts, but don't have
the instruction diagram. What's on the croquet site doesn't seem
applicable(different version ?). Or maybe I don't have all the parts.

Some help would be appreciated, to get going....

Thanks
Gary