[Beta] [ANN] SqueakSource

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Mon Feb 9 20:31:21 UTC 2004

Very cool - though I might just have killed it, trying to upload the whole B3D enchilada ;-) The server seems to be hanging so unless it's the Squeak-Dot effect it may be that I've done something bad here. Oh well, it's beta ...

BTW, immediate feature request from my side: Uploading significantly sized packages seems to take quite a bit of time with no feedback on whatever progress is made. Anyone up for providing MC with a little progress indicator?

Cheers,
  - Andreas