BFAV2 reviewers notepad?

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Tue Feb 10 00:39:21 UTC 2004

Timothy Rowledge <tim at sumeru.stanford.edu> wrote:
> The swiki doc for BFAV2 refers to a reviewer's notepad with all sorts
> of useful buttons. It doesn't say how to obtain one. The comments
> notepad does not appear to be what it is talking about.
> tim

Install Monticello, open it up, add HTTP repo:

MCHttpRepository
	location: 'http://modules.squeakfoundation.org/People/bkv/mc/bfav'
	user: ''
	password: ''

Then open it, and load the latest and greatest from there. :)

regards, Göran

PS. Brent and Ken? It seems I got rid of the Win32 glitches by using the
newest VM. Apparently I was using an older one. But all problems aren't
gone yet - but those may just be normal bugs.