[KCP][ENH] KCP-0160-SystemChangeNotif ( [approved] )

dway at mailcan.com dway at mailcan.com
Tue Feb 10 04:23:08 UTC 2004

The list of files Avi reviewed below will be incorporated, with the
exception that KCP-0170-CompilerProtocolRefactoring.3.cs will replace
v2.

- Doug

------------------------
Avi Bryant wrote:

I'm posting a review on this thread, but in fact I tested several
related changesets.  Doug, if you need this separated out let me know,
but it's easier to review them as a group.

Starting from 3.7a #5629, I loaded the following changesets, in order:

KCP-0135-PrepareMovingChangesLog.cs
KCP-0136-MovingChangesLog.cs
KCP-0137-CleanUtilities.cs
KCP-0147-moveUtilitiesEvaluateToCompiler.cs
KCP-0148-moveBrowseUncommentedMethodToSystemNavigation.cs
KCP-0160-SystemChangeNotif.cs
KCP-0165-SystemChangeNotifHooks.2.cs
KCP-0170-CompilerProtocolRefactoring.2.cs

<This post brought to you by BFAV2>