BFAV2 reviewers notepad?

Brent Vukmer bvukmer at blackboard.com
Tue Feb 10 12:58:48 UTC 2004

Yes.  Sorry, Tim, I put up documentation in advance of the actual public release....  Which still ain't here yet :)

Dev version 91 has got all kinds of goodies (changeset-picker, drag-n-drop changeset, attachment-file-picker, drag-n-drop attachments) - not to mention high-tech stuff like labels and buttons!

It's in fairly good shape.  I'm soliciting test pilots - please try it out if you're feeling adventurous.