BFAV2 reviewers notepad?

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Tue Feb 10 20:40:44 UTC 2004

On Feb 10, 2004, at 12:33 PM, Timothy Rowledge wrote:

>> Dev version 91 has got all kinds of goodies (changeset-picker,
>> drag-n-drop changeset, attachment-file-picker, drag-n-drop
>> attachments) - not to mention high-tech stuff like labels and
>> buttons!
> Sounds good but I haven't been able to find any real doc about
> monticello on the swiki yet so I can't see what to do to load it!

The simplest way is this:
- install Monticello from SM (you could probably have guessed that bit)
- download the release you want from
http://modules.squeakfoundation.org/People/bkv/mc/bfav
- find it in the FileList
- click the Load button

Here's another way:
- install Monticello from SM
- choose "open..." "Monticello Browser" from the world menu
- click the +Repository button
- choose 'HTTP'
- put 'http://modules.squeakfoundation.org/People/bkv/mc/bfav' into the
obvious spot
- hit accept
- click the Open button
- click on the release you want, and wait a bit for it to download
- click the Load button

There are equally terse descriptions of a few more tasks at
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3328