BFAV2 reviewers notepad?

Timothy Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Wed Feb 11 00:38:21 UTC 2004

I've got MC installed and open and did as Goran suggested with the BFAV
repository; I see a long list of versions and a row of buttons. Nothing
I've yet seen explains to me (and remember I'm getting old and senile
and old and senile and ... did I already say that?) what to do next; do
I select the latest single version? Everything up to a version? A
particular combination of versions known only to the Secret Masters of
BFAVdom? What is the difference between loading, merging, installing
and coprophagia?

Where _is_ That Fine Manual ?

tim