BFAV2 reviewers notepad?

Brent Vukmer bvukmer at blackboard.com
Wed Feb 11 01:11:36 UTC 2004

> I've got MC installed and open and did as Goran suggested
> with the BFAV
> repository; I see a long list of versions and a row of
> buttons. Nothing
> I've yet seen explains to me (and remember I'm getting old and senile
> and old and senile and ... did I already say that?) what to
> do next; do
> I select the latest single version?

Select the latest version, which in this case happens to be
BFAV-bkv.96.mcz ( those of you following along at home can also just
download
http://modules.squeakfoundation.org/People/bkv/mc/bfav/BFAV-bkv.96.mcz
and then install via the FileList).

> Everything up to a version? A
> particular combination of versions known only to the Secret
> Masters of
> BFAVdom?

More exotic version naming is possible but Ken and I generally progress
from smaller integers to larger integers. :)