croquet - closed for open "business" ?

David A. Smith davidasmith at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 11 18:19:32 UTC 2004

Croquet is "down" but not out. We have been working on the hard part for
the last year, and hope to have something to show RSN. We are working on
cleaning up the UI, documentation, and a host of other fun things, most
importantly the TeaTime collaboration architecture, which is coming to life
in a big way. We think that TeaTime will be worth the wait.

So don't give up yet. We are still working hard on this. In the meantime,
here is a link to the paper we presented in Kyoto at C5:

<http://www.reed.com/tealand/lightsmith/04.01.01%20CroquetUIPaperV3.pdf>
The first half of the paper is a rehash of previous work with a bit more
depth. I think you will find the rest of it worth reading.

Regards,

David