Towards Improving Bug Reporting and Harvesting

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Feb 12 21:46:39 UTC 2004

just some thoughts after harvesting during 30 min.
We need a way to

	- really sort/identify packages.
	- we need a way to link BUG and FIX because something a thread with a
BUG does not contain a
	FIX but the FIX somewhere else.

I only have problems no solutions :_)  (a lot of researchers would
loved me :))))

Stef