Towards Improving Bug Reporting and Harvesting

John Pfersich jp1660 at att.net
Fri Feb 13 03:42:07 UTC 2004

But if there was a more intelligent way to link the bug and the fix (like a
bug/enhancement id), then it would be simple to link the two. A tracking
system similar to usezilla (used by openoffice.org) would be really nice.
It's not email based, but it can accept emails  as well as other files as
attachments.