A big Wish for 3.7: Etoy SqueakLand changes -> Squeak

Diego Gomez Deck DiegoGomezDeck at ConsultAr.com
Fri Feb 13 07:46:47 UTC 2004

Hi Stef,

I found exactly the same problem and I included the changes in the
Small-Land update stream.

I didn't post this changes here because Mike Rueger promised to send all
the squeakland changes to include in 3.7.

If this doesn't happens I can post the changes from the SL update
stream.

The other point is to wait for the 3.7 full image to create the
screenshots so we can show the new fonts, etc.

Cheers,

Diego

--
Diego Gomez Deck