croquet - closed for open "business" ?

Gary McGovern zeppy at australia.edu
Fri Feb 13 16:41:54 UTC 2004

I don't agree with you Jecel, I've already helped with Croquet, before it
was made 2 years ago. As I said "viewpoints". And I stand by having working
components;) Do you not like to have working components? ;) Perhaps the
people want to read that kind of email.
and...
How much coding of systems did JCR Licklider do personally ? And did he
help computer science ?
I've said my opinion now.
Thanks
Gary