real-time, time to display, accuracy of event timestamps

Alejandro F. Reimondo aleReimondo at smalltalking.net
Fri Feb 13 19:23:56 UTC 2004

Hi Luciano,

Generally monitor refreshrate is the limit to render a simple signal.
I have worked in EEG mapping (with Smalltalk/V286);
 where the stimulus was obtained with simple drawing operations
 (and flash lights) and they do not interfere the measures
 because most the times the arrival of the signal is not directed
 to a "central point" (no cartesian theatre).

have fun!
Ale.