Debian packages updated

Stefan Schmiedl s at xss.de
Fri Feb 13 20:25:30 UTC 2004

Lex Spoon (2004-02-12 20:17):

> I've updated the Debian packages that are on the uiuc ftp server.  The
> VM now includes Ned's "floatbug" patch, so that it runs 3.7 images.
> Otherwise the packages are the same as before.
>
> To set up apt to use these packages, follow the direction on the swiki:
>
> 	"Debian"
> 	http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3616

If I follow the directions, I can't connect.
If I replace the passive-false with passive-true, I can connect,
but get the promised "bizarre errors" :-/

Is this because my Debian box is sitting behind a firewall?

If so, I guess, I'm not the only one ...

Is it possible to make the files more accessible?

kind regards,
s.

--
Stefan Schmiedl