B3D 'Wonderland new' oddity

Timothy Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Sat Feb 14 01:46:26 UTC 2004

Now that I have display performance sorted out on my machine I tried
the Balloon3D package from SM. To my amazement, it works! If I use
world>open>Wonderland 3D I get the basic camera morph and the
workspace. If I select the ground and use the menu to make it turn
around - it moves! Smoothly! Rapidly! Yippee!

However, it seems you get TWO sets of morphs. Both workspaces will
affect bothe cameras. Delete a camera and unsurprisingly I get roughly
twice the rate of display. Delete a workspace and the other one no
longer operates either camera...

Some mistake here, surely?

tim