Monticello dependency handling

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Feb 14 08:06:16 UTC 2004

Hi avi and others

This is just a naive idea. Have you read the book mastering Envy?
I realized long after the fact (once a guy form here went to work in
industry:)
that we always used it in the wrong way. So I do not have enough right
experience
now to really make some clear points. But I knot that the book is a
source of
idea for source code management strategy.

Stef