SqueakSource RSS feed

Lukas Renggli renggli at student.unibe.ch
Sat Feb 14 08:38:01 UTC 2004

Hi Frank,

> http://kilana.unibe.ch:8888/BFAV2/feed.rss doesn't yield correct XML.
> Specifically, on line 5 character 341 there's a mismatched tag caused
> by  "<br><br></description>".

thanks to point this out, I've already fixed it yesterday but had no
time to update the server yet. Another thing that isn't nice with the
RSS-Feed is that the date has not the proper RFC-format, didn't found
time to investigate yet.

Some other enhancements we made during the last few days are:
- possibility to register packages on SqueakMap
- default sorting of versions and releases is now based on the ancestor-
hierarchy of Monticello
- a bug had been fixed when someone tried to log-in with an empty
password

We are planning to add the possibility to define your own version
comment for SqueakMap releases this weekend. There will be also a global
RSS-Feed implemented, that includes the versions of all the public
projects.

Cheers,
Lukas

--