[UPDATES] 1 for Squeak3.7alpha

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Sat Feb 14 15:04:00 UTC 2004

goran.krampe at bluefish.se wrote:
> ducasse <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:
> > Apparently there are some problems loading SM2...
>
> I am fixing it, will post when it works again.

This one was weird. Anyway I "fixed it" with a hack - the real problem
might be a bug introduced in the latest updates.

For some weird reason due to how fileIn-methods work the class
SMSqueakMap gets its name set to "SqueakMap3" (which is the filename of
the loadscript) during the fileIn. So when the loadscript tries to
remove the old SM-domain category including all classes and this
includes SMSqueakMap - then it utterly fails because SystemOrganization
etc isn't in synch.

I am not sure when/how this happens, but I hacked it by simply using
setName:. Ouch.

regards, Göran