[UPDATES] 1 for Squeak3.7alpha

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Sat Feb 14 18:05:45 UTC 2004

Oops, of course the subject should say "50 for Squeak3.7alpha" not 1.

On Saturday, February 14, 2004, at 10:04 AM, goran.krampe at bluefish.se
wrote:

> goran.krampe at bluefish.se wrote:
>> ducasse <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:
>>> Apparently there are some problems loading SM2...
>>
>> I am fixing it, will post when it works again.
>
> This one was weird. Anyway I "fixed it" with a hack - the real problem
> might be a bug introduced in the latest updates.

Yeah, it is quite possible that it is a bug introduced in the updates
(possibly the KCP changes which affect SystemOrganization, etc.).  I
even noticed the bug when doing a little bit of testing, but decided to
go ahead with the updates anyway, since other things seemed to be
working okay, and I figured the fastest way to have it fixed would be
to make the bug public. :)

Btw, Lex's addition of the class comment in the definition pane was a
nice surprise... that may get some more class comment enhancements
posted. ;)  Also, extra thanks to Tom Koenig, who did a lot of helpful
reviewing in this round.

The next round of updates will include the SM2 remote install. (which
Goran and I have discussed)  I left it out of this round for now.

- Doug