croquet - closed for open "business" ?

Joshua 'Schwa' Gargus schwa at cc.gatech.edu
Sat Feb 14 19:14:04 UTC 2004

On Sat, Feb 14, 2004 at 09:43:25AM -0800, Ned Konz wrote:
> On Saturday 14 February 2004 7:36 am, Gary McGovern wrote:
> > Talking about Takeo making applets, are there other researchers like him
> > that make Java applets because all of the components work ?
>
> Yes. Check out Ken Perlin's page at http://mrl.nyu.edu/~perlin/
>
> I especially like 'napkin sketch' and 'polly's world'.

I only had a chance to look at 'napkin sketch'.  Wow!  What a transparent
interface, once you learn it, which is easy!

Actually, the software I'm working on won't require much modification to
support this interface.  I'll make sure that it does... it's always nice
to have a couple of UIs to support when developing a framework.

Thanks,
Joshua